July 26, 2009

My Little Lucy Jane!!

Today is a VERY special day!! My little niece turns two!! She is the youngest of my nieces and nephews.. and I cannot believe she is soo big!! Where does the time go? I have not seen her since January... and man does she look different! She can talk, and my Sister says that she has A LOT of attutide. I cannot wait to see her!! The only way I have been able to talk to her is through Skype... so now she thinks her "Aunt Brit Brit" is a talking computer. Great. Here are some pictures I have of my little LJ as she has grown up!

The day she was born at the hospital!

Her Blessing Day!





All the Smitty Kids together before church one day. I am the luckiest Aunt in the ENTIRE world!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! AUNT BRIT BRIT LOVES YOU!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are the cutest aunt ever!! My kids are lucky to have you!! She IS a major SAS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I'm so glad you found my blog! It looks like you are having an AMAZING summer doing all of that traveling! I bet you are having the best experience, I would love to do something like that! You are gorgeous, I hope everything is well! Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww..she is so cute! When are you coming home?

    ReplyDelete