July 14, 2009

Our last night together!

This was a super sad night.... I left to come to the South with my host family.. and all of my friends go back to their countries while I am gone :( When I get back to Madrid in August, I will be a lone ranger!! I had so much fun getting to know them, and I learned SOOO much from each of them. It was hard... but hopefully we can keep in touch. Life would be miserable without friends... I don't know what I would have done without them.


It is weird not having them around... but they will never be forgotten!! Love you girls!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. brittany!!!!! girl i love you. that is so fun that you are still travelling the world!!!! and that is SWEET that you are doing the mission thing too! im pretty excited too!!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete