June 5, 2009

My First Polo Game!

Well, I can admit that I finally know why there is a horse logo for Polo clothing. It was something I never really thought about, and now it all makes sense!! I went to my first Polo Game, and I absolutely LOVED it!! My host Dad is in a business selling energy drinks and got invited to this Country Club to watch the game. It was for a very well known magazine, so everyone was dressed VERY nicely. Kids were invited, and that is why I was able to go to! The entire time there were people walking around with baskets, and inside were all different kinds of appetizers. Mini pizzas, sandwiches, bread, cheese, cookies... ahhh it was never ending! Even though it was a rainy day, it was so much fun! Everything was soo green from the rain, and it was fun to be outside!

My host Dad and some of his buddies. He is the one with the sweet top hat! Little Ana and I. Love this girl.

The Polo Team!! They won!

During the breaks, all of the people have to go out and fill in the holes before they start playing again. It looked as though someone had been playing golf. You picked up the chunks of grass, and they would prefectly fit back in.


They all had to have their umbrellas!!
Love my life!

2 comments:

  1. Are you ready to come home yet? I miss you, my family misses you! But, I am glad you are having fun! I love you! ooh and I am NOT jealous one bit of your stupid life!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    eliquid Houston USA & Wholesale ejuice Houston USA

    ReplyDelete