June 23, 2009

Another dream accomplished!

Ahhhhh Lucky me! I was able to go to Venice, Italy this past weekend!! I met two of my friends, Jamie and Heather, in the airport... and we had such a good weekend!! They have been backpacking in Europe for the past couple of weeks, and they saved Venice until the end so I could come meet up with them. I haven't laughed that hard for three days straight in a LOOOOONG time. It was by far my favorite place I have traveled in my life! I loved it that much. It makes the trip depending on who you travel with...and I am sooo glad I chose to go with them. We have lots of new inside jokes, and memories that I will always remember!! Thanks for meeting with me girls!!



Typical tourists with our new Venice sweatshirts on!!


We went on a Gondola ride our second night... let's just say it was BEAUTIFUL weather the entire weekend... but 5 minutes into our ride, it started to rain. hahaha we still had fun anyway!


Feeding the birds in St. Marks Square. Before I went... I heard this was a must do. Wouldn't do it again, but it was a lot of fun! We had a HUGE audience watching us and video taping us on their cameras!
We know the E is backawards... but it looked the best this way! We L OV E D our trip!!



Heather and I on the little Island of Murano!

It was known for its glass sculptures!
Yes we ate a lot of crepes!! Nutella and fresh strawberries was my absolute favorite!!! Such a fun trip!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, looking at these pictures does one of two things. 1: Makes me SO unbelievably JEALOUS! You are seriously living my dream! It looks like you are having SO much fun!!! 2: It makes me miss you so much! I need that beautiful face in my life. I cannot wait for you to come home. I love you Brittany Jane Clark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt! thats so cool that you went to Venice!!! Did you run into the volturi over there?! I hope you didn't... but anyway, my fav picture so far is the one where you're totally freaking out with the birds! ha ha thats the best! Miss ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt!!! Looks like your having a blast. Im so happy for you!! Cant wait tell you come home, lets play!!

    ReplyDelete