May 5, 2009

Sisters B-day

Today is my sisters B-day!! I wish I were home to babysit for her so she could go out with her husband... but I'll have to make up for it when I get home. My sister is Super Mom!! I hope I can be half the Mom she is to her kids one day!! She is 30 and has 4 kids.... and they are THE CUTEST kids in the world!! When I am home, I love going and hanging out at her house. She gets really giggly when she is tired, and she makes me laugh. She gives really good advice, and she is always interested in how I am doing, and how my life is. She is a HUGE example to me, and i look up to her so much. She has a strong testimony, and it shines through her personality! I miss her so much and hope she has a good Birthday!!

I hope I look as young as she does when I am 30!!! She is gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE WAY TOO CUTE!! I AM SO MAD THAT I DIDN'T SEE THIS TILL NOW!! I MISS YOU TONS, AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HOME... I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN GONE! YOU WILL BE A MUCH BETTER MOM THAN I AM...I AM CRAZY AND OUT OF CONTROL, BUT I GUESS THAT IS LIFE, IT IS WHAT MAKES IT FUN AND INTERESTING! LOVE YA~

    ReplyDelete