May 5, 2009

B-Day Party!

All three of the kids I nanny have Birthdays in April. Instead of having 3 little parties... my host Mom prefers throwing one HUGE party with about 40 children. This party is a HUGE deal with hired entertainers to run games for the kids, food and cake for them, and food for the parents as well!! It takes place in the backyard with millions of balloons and decorations. This year, I talked my host Mom into letting me and three friends run the games for money instead. When I offered myself, I had absolutely NO idea what I was getting myself into!! The week before I got strep throat and was finally starting to feel better... until the party. I had to have round two of antibiotics because I yelled and sung on my thraot WAY too much that night. We dressed up as clowns, and each took a group. I had little Ana and the 4 year olds. It turned out to be a great success, so much fun, and I LOVED the extra money!

Charles and I. He is one of the twins and they turned 6 years old!!
This is Victoria... the other twin and "The Princess of the Party"

Elina and I keeping an eye on them while they ate food and cake on the patio

Sac races, and egg and spoon races! 4 year olds aren't very good at it...


The entertainers... and the 3 kids I nanny! It was a lot of fun


Pass the Parcel!

I don't think I have EVER blown up so many balloons... my room was COVERED!

No comments:

Post a Comment