May 5, 2009

Lisboa!!!

And my dream life continues.... last weekend I went with two girls to Lisbon, Portugal!!! I fell in love with the city... delicious food, nice people, and the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I enjoyed every second of it!! I went with Georgie and her friend Clara. They were SO much fun to travel with...very easy going. We had a really relaxing weekend!

We took a day trip to a city called Sintra, about an hour out of Lisbon. This was the Royal Palace there... it was AMAZING! It reminded me of Disneyland.

This was at the palace, and shows the ocean in the background.


This is the Monastery in Lisbon. It was beautiful!
There is tag EVERYWHERE over here. Some of it looks really cool, but most of the time it bugs me so bad!!

A typical street in Lisbon!!

Cute Georgie and I at the castle

There are smart cars EVERYWHERE over here. Nice parking job!


The cathedral

Did Lisbon copy California just a little bit?

These were the coolest chairs I have ever seen!! They were on wheels too so you could push them wherever you wanted!

The view from the door of my hostel. The ocean is right behind that statue at the end!! It was so much fun!!!

This is one of the best street entertainers I have ever seen!! He was so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment