March 25, 2009

I think I am living in a dream!!

And yet again... another weekend adventure!!!! This time, four days!! Yeah!! The kids had school off for a Holiday, which meant no work for us!! We got on the cheapest bus we could find and headed South!! Unfortunately, cheap didn't mean fast. It took us six and a half hours to get to beautiful Sevilla, but it was SOOO worth it!! It is down south, and the weather was amazing!!!

These are the girls that came with me!!! Jo, Marie, and Lini! We all had a blast together!!

In the bus station!

In the beautiful gardens of the Alcazar!


There were tiny cobblestone streets, and orange trees everywhere!! It was amazing!!

Takin a rest after all the walking we did!!

Jo and I heading to the theatre to watch tradition Flamenco Dancing!

This was a river that runs along the side of the main city of Sevilla. We rented a paddle boat, bought some popsicles, and had a nice day in the sun!!
Marie and I.. the heat might have gotten to us a little but too much!
We went and took a tour of the Plaza de Toros! Too bad there wasn't a bull fight to watch... I need to see one before I go!


We walked up the Bell Tower of the Cathedral, and this is the view from the top!! Absolutely incredible!!
The front of the Cathedral!
Sevilla in the night time!!! I loved it there!!!! There were palm trees everywhere!
This was by far my favorite weekend adventure yet. It was SOO much fun!! The first night we were there, we all pitched in and went on a horse and carriage ride. I felt like I was living in a dream!! I love my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. You seriously are living in a dream and I am seriously jealous! You and your friends are so cute! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE ALL YOUR PICTURES!!! We miss you girl and love you to death!

    ReplyDelete