March 18, 2009

Toledo!!

Well another weekend adventure for me!! Kate and I got on a bus and went to the city of Toledo!! It was amazing!! The cathedral was huge, and we had a lot of fun walking on the streets. They were all very narrow cobblestone streets again, my favorite! It was over 80 degrees outside so at one point we sat down on some benches and soaked up the sun!! It was really fun to get to know her better, and see more famous sites in Spain!!

The city of Toledo behind us!! It was amazing!!

The castle in Toledo!!

Coolest stop light I have seen yet!! It was tiny for the little streets!!

Outside the doors of the cathedral! It was amazing!!!

Think my shirt is bright enough?








Kate and I before we got on the bus. Behind us is a pond filled with a million turtles!! It is right in the middle of the train station... it is really cool!!

At the end of the night!! I love living in Spain!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna come! You make me very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics! I love your pink shirt. We ran into your friend Ashely Scott at the movie theatre Friday. She had a lot of good things to say about you. Toledo looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete