February 5, 2009

I love being a nanny!!

Just to give you an idea of what my family is like... My host Mom's name is Milagros and she was born and raised in Spain, speaking Spanish. She learned to speak English from her husband over the years, and from her job. Charles is my host Dad and he is from England and speaks only English to the children. This has forced the little ones to be bilingual!! Makes my life a lot easier!! The kids have an English accent and it is adorable!!! Here are pictures of them!!
This is Victoria!! She is the princess of the house and loves the color pink!! She is 5 years old and is one of the twins! She is by far the best swimmer at swimming lessons! She also loves to play dress ups!

This is my Charles. He is one of the twins and is 5 years old!! He is really into the movie Cars, and is by far the best listener of them all!! He is my little buddy and loves to hang around my neck! He also loves playing tennis with his Dad in the backyard on the tennis court!

This is little Ana. She is the baby in the family!! She is three years old and I sometimes tend to forget that she is that little!! She acts five just like her brother and sister! She is a little follower and does whatever her siblings do.

1 comment: