August 12, 2009

Last weekend in Madrid!!

Well, my last weekend came... and gone! WAY TOO FAST! I am all packed up... and we are leaving to England in about 2 hours! AHHHH! I will spend the rest of my time there, and then I fly out of London on the 25th. Back to the 801 to real life. I CANNOT wait to see my family... yay!!! Here are a few last pictures of me in Madrid!
My bus stop! No more bus rides into the city for me... but the 628 was my best friend!! I will miss it!!

I FINALLY got to see a bull fight!! You cannot come to Madrid, and not see one!
I went to the famous Rastro market in Madrid for the last time!! :( It was PACKED with people!
I sai my goodbyes to Gazpacho. YUCK! I hate it!! I am SOOO relieved I don't have to eat it anymore!! YAY!
I showed the new nanny that is taking over for my family a little bit of Madrid. She came to the bull fight with me and we had a lot of fun getting to know eachother. Sad to officially know my time is coming to an end and she will be taking over, but she is going to be really good!! yay!!
Poor bulls and horses hahaha!!
Me in front of the Madrid bull ring. It was a really fun last weekend, and I cannot believe it is time to leave! It definitely was not the same without my Madrid friends... but I had a good time. This experience has been more than I could have EVER asked for. I feel so blessed, and I am so excited to see England before I come home!! When I write my next post, I will be back in Utah!! YAY FAMILY HERE I COME!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Britt!! I'm so glad you had an amazing time in Spain, so crazy that its already over! I remember talking about it right before you left. so... when do I get to see your beautiful face again?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR SONG!!!!!!! I MISS YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL, HOPE CHINA IS TREATIN YOU WELL!!!!!! XO ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRITT!!! Really?? Really?? Update your freakin blog! I miss you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete